The Childcare Program is full for 2018, see you at the conference!
**NEW** Organic Connections is pleased to announce a Childcare Program for the 2018 Conference & Tradeshow
Information for Parents/Guardians
- Thursday 8am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 9am - 5pm
- There is NO CARE over LUNCH - Parents/Guardians must pick up children from 12-1pm for lunch
- Cost is $30 per day per child
- Some snacks will be supplied, parents/guardians can provide other NUT-FREE snacks
- Parents/ Guardians are required to supply breastmilk or already-made formula for babies
- Activities will be planned by professional childcare staff and volunteers that have cleared a Vulnerable Sector Check with the RCMP
- Staff/ Volunteers can not administer medicine
- For the health of all, children with fevers or vomiting will not be allowed to attend
- Children ages 4-10y may go off-site for activities that are within walking distance, weather permitting (see Liability Waiver)
- Parents/Guardians need to supply strollers/car seats for children that need naps, soothers and blankies and other comfort items their child may need
- Parents/Guardians need to supply wipes, diaper creams/powders, and diapers. For the ease of staff and volunteers, please only supply disposable diapers.
- Parents/Guardians MUST provide an on-site cell phone number in case of issues
|Meet our Childcare Providers!